The Bergeron Family of Companies’ Social Media Policy
The Bergeron Family of Companies’ (Bergeron) social media pages (Bergeron Land Development, Bergeron Emergency Services, and Bergeron Inc.) are public, which means that anyone can see your posts and your posts may even show up in search-engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). While we look forward to your posts, we may occasionally remove posts that don’t meet our guidelines and requirements. And, because our social media pages are public pages and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
- Stay on topic. Use common courtesy and be respectful of others.
- Submit your own original content and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent.
- Do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission.
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information.
- Please note that this page is monitored by Bergeron. We’ll make every effort to respond in a timely manner. However, we can’t guarantee that we’ll reply to every comment immediately.
- Bergeron will never ask you for confidential or private information on Facebook.
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a customer with a question, you can call us at 954-680-6100. You may receive assistance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergeron will monitor and review all comments and posts to ensure that they comply with our rules. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate.
Our social media pages are places for conversations between and among individuals and Bergeron, and are not meant for service issues or general questions. Please visit bergeronland.wpengine.com for more information about specific products and services or call us at 954-680-6100 regarding a service issue. Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
Comment and Posting Rules
We want conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats or personal attacks, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language, or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory language that contains hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading information.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer.
We may delete comments that we deem to be disrespectful, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
If you are a member of the media, please contact us at 954-680-6100.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rules
Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
By submitting any content to our Facebook page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
Using our Facebook page to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Facebook page, you are granting Bergeron nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company. Bergeron will do its best to identify and disclose any relationships that Bergeron may have with a site or company.
Privacy and Security Rules