Class “A” Distribution Warehouse in SW Broward / Pembroke Pines
- 170,373 Sq. Ft. Class “A” Dock-High Distribution Warehouse
- Spaces from 21,950 to 170,373 Sq. Ft.
- Typical Bay – 52’ Wide x 210’ Deep
- Up to 15% Office Finish
- Clearstory Windows
- 52’ Column Spacing; 60’ Speed Bay
- 3 (10’ x 10’) Dock Doors per Space
- Loading Ramp Available
- 32’ Clear Height
- 120’ Truck Court with 60’ Concrete Apron
- ESFR Fire Suppression System
- Parking = 1.5 per 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- On-Site Trailer Storage Available
- M-1 Industrial Zoning
- On-Site Ownership and Management
- Est. Completion – Summer 2017
Distribution Center Property Information
|Dock Doors:||(40) 10′ x 10′|
|Drive-In Doors:||(4) 12′ x 14′|
|Truck Court:||122′ (60′ Concrete)|
|Building Area:||170,373 sq. ft.|
|Column Spacing:||50′ x 52′ (60′ Speed Bay)|
|Clear Height:||32′ – 0″|
|Minimum Size:||21,950 sq. ft.|
|Office:||Up to 15% of space.|
Location, Location, Location
Located near major freeways, airports and seaports with easy access to Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties, the Bergeron Park of Commerce location, in the heart of South Florida, provides companies a tremendous savings in time, fuel and personnel costs.
- Nearby Interstate 75 and US Highway 27 connect the Park to the east coast highway system, the I-595/Port Everglades/Airport Expressway, Florida Turnpike and I-95.
- 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades; the fastest growing cargo port in the nation and second busiest cruise port in the world.
- 30 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
- Nearby amenities include US post office, preschool, fitness, dry cleaning, shopping, restaurants and hotels
Contact Broker for information on industrial land for lease or build to suit.
Information herein is subject to change, errors, omissions or withdrawal without notice.